Check this page often for recordings of each webinar, and to register for upcoming webinars in this series.
Throughout our Saving the World One Paycheck at a Time campaign, America’s Charities will host a sequence of webinars featuring experts and leaders across all sectors to address the following questions:
- What would happen if employee giving programs didn’t exist?
- What real-world difference does it make when employees give through workplace giving programs as opposed to other fundraising methods like Facebook, GoFundMe, or Text2Give?
- What makes payroll deduction giving more beneficial to charities, employee donors, and employers as opposed to other donation payment methods like credit card, PayPal, and check?
- Through cross-sector efforts, how can we best showcase workplace giving to the public so it is valued as the vital mechanism for social impact that it is?
- Beyond the benefits of workplace giving as a charity fundraising mechanism, how else does workplace giving help nonprofits and employers streamline and accomplish their social impact goals? How does it benefit employee donors?
Register for our first webinar in this series! (click here)
When: February 20, 2019 at 1pm EST
What: The Real-World Impact of Employee Giving Programs
Featuring: Junelle Kroontje, Manager, King County Employee Giving Program (KCEGP), Seattle, Washington
As the Employee Giving Program Administrator for King County, Junelle is the only full-time year round employee responsible for their workplace giving program from cradle to grave. King County has 14,000 + employees and the third largest public sector giving program in Washington State. Since Junelle began working with King County in 2008, King County has brought giving online, introduced and passed legislation that brings the KCEGP and eligibility in-line with industry best practices, streamlined natural disaster relief efforts, nearly doubled nonprofit participation with 80% of them consistently receiving donations over the years, increased dollars raised every year even during the worst recession the King County community and workplace had seen, created and implemented internal Nonprofit Expos that attracted nearly 1,300 employees, and raised more than $2 million through the most recent KCEGP in 2018.
Workplace Giving, Employee Engagement and Corporate Social Responsibility is a natural fit for Junelle's outgoing nature and passion for giving back. It allows her to put into practice her interests in systemic change and public policy. She believes it is one of the best investments we can make in our employees, in our local and global communities, and in our nonprofit partners.
Click here to register and join us on February 20th to discuss "The Real-World Impact of Employee Giving Programs" with Junelle.
Subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on social media to ensure you receive all campaign notifications and updates.