- Learn about our Fall advertising program
- Questions? Contact our Marketing team at Marcom@charities.org
- Advertising Impact Analysis
Benefits and Discounts
- Whole Whale: Whole Whale has created online courses on digital topics (Google Adwords, Social Media, Google Analytics, Impact Hacking) that will help you amplify the awesome work your organization is doing. To date, Whole Whale University has had over 500 students go through their courses. Now, America’s Charities’ members will gain access to all of these incredible digital training courses for free — a $450 value! To take advantage of this fantastic offer (see details here), visit Wholewhale.com/University and enter the code: ACMEMBER.
- Double the Donation: Did you know that between $6-10 billion in matching gift funds go unclaimed each year? Double the Donation’s tools can help you raise matching gift awareness and make it easy for your donors to submit matching gift requests, thereby helping you raise more money. As a member of America’s Charities, you’re eligible for a special member-only offer from Double the Donation. Click here for step-by-step instructions to take advantage of this offer, which includes:
- Option #1: New Double the Donation clients receive Double the Donation’s Premium Plan for free, a value of $499/year.
- Option #2: New Double the Donation clients can receive a one-time discount of $499 off Double the Donation’s 360MatchPro product.
- Option #3: Existing Double the Donation clients can receive a one-time discount of $999 off Double the Donation’s 360MatchPro product.
Select your federation from the list below to see a selection of logos to match your color scheme:
As an America's Charities nonprofit member, we use the "America's Charities Member Email List" to share important member-only updates and news. We strongly advise that at least one person from each member organization receive our member updates.
We also have a "CSR Newsletter" designed for both the nonprofit and corporate audience, which we use to share information about trends and best practices in employee engagement, workplace giving, nonprofit-corporate partnerships, nonprofit fundraising, and social responsibility.
Employee Donor Cultivation
During our Employee Donor Cultivation webinar, we featured a case study from America's Charities member, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), and explored the backbone of successful fundraising and the donor cultivation cycle, with an emphasis on employee donors.
Click here to watch a recording of this webinar and download a PDF copy of the presentation.
Donor Cultivation Toolkit | Download Toolkit Now
To help your team put our recommendations into action, we've also included a complimentary copy of our Employee Donor Cultivation Toolkit, complete with tips and templates.
Complete with templates, best practices, and examples, America's Charities Member Toolkit is designed to help you:
- Understand America’s Charities’ range of programs, services, and member benefits,
- Familiarize your team with member resources and events available to you, and
- Promote the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), State and Local campaigns and private sector workplace giving as a way for donors to support you.
Member Events & Programs
Workplace Giving Campaign & CFC Events
Most private and public campaign activities include employee fairs, agency kickoffs and speaking engagements. Make the most of these opportunities by downloading the following tips:
View video segments of sessions from past Membership Assembly events, webinars and member orientations. View all of our videos on our YouTube channel.