America’s Charities provides a range of programs and services to help charities navigate and thrive in an environment of growing expectations. We help charities manage and leverage their corporate and donor relations; facilitate their participation in public and private sector workplace giving and employee engagement programs; and provide donor and financial management services designed to lower costs while expanding capacity and impact.
Strategic Services and Programs
- Crafting and managing strategic alliances and partnerships with corporations (sponsorships, cause-marketing, employee engagement/volunteers)
- Revenue diversification
- Matching gift and workplace giving programs
- Evidence-based philanthropy including assessment tools and strategic services to integrate accountability and performance standards into operations
- Guidance and support to understand and better leverage charity validators and reviewers such as Better Business Bureau’s Wise Giving Alliance
Employee Workplace Giving Campaign Support, Financial and Donor Services
- Private sector access
- Public sector campaign analysis and eligibility assessment
- Public sector advocacy and support
- Funds aggregation and distribution
- Donor receipting, acknowledgment, and tracking
- and more
To learn more about our nonprofit solutions or if you're interested in becoming a member, click here to contact us or call our Member and Campaign Services Department at (800) 458-9505 extension 4953.