Webinar: Increasing Social Impact Through Employee Engagement and Workplace Giving
Hosted by Advisors in Philanthropy, Featuring America's Charities
America’s Charities, the leader in workplace giving and philanthropy, released a report on top corporate employee engagement and workplace giving trends. The research, Snapshot: What Employees Think about Workplace Giving, Volunteering, and CSR, details the leading issues facing employee engagement and workplace giving program managers across corporate America today, including the increasing importance of volunteerism, authentic leadership, and corporate-nonprofit alignment.
This webinar recording is uniquely designed for social responsibility, employee engagement, and workplace giving leaders.
Date Webinar was Hosted: December 18, 2018
Duration: 1 hour
- Kim Young, Vice President of Business Development, America's Charities
- Cindy Pollard, Public Affairs Director, Aera Energy LLC
- New and emerging trends in CSR, workplace giving, and employee engagement.
- The influence of our changing workforce, culture, and technology on employee engagement and giving.
- What employees most want in employee engagement and workplace giving programs.
- Case examples of what companies are doing to enhance their programs and increase impact results.
- Opportunities and considerations.