As a mission based charitable organization, America’s Charities operates like a strategic consulting partner for philanthropic organizations, nonprofits and the business community. As a non-profit partner, we bring to the marketplace a record of results for our charity and business clients based on transparency, accountability and collaboration around contemporary solutions to grow giving, volunteerism and social responsibility.
This philosophy, backed by over 30 years experience, has allowed us to raise and help leverage billions of dollars for charities by strategically engaging and connecting the business community to the nonprofit sector at the intersection of social responsibility and employee engagement.
Based in the Washington, D.C. area, our portfolio of services and core competencies are built around our knowledge of how the for-profit, non-profit and public sectors intersect for maximum impact. This includes:
- Conducting original research to gain insights into the marketplace, identify trends and develop strategies and solutions to meet the challenges of today’s ever-changing philanthropic culture
- Helping employers and nonprofits understand how the digital culture is impacting philanthropy and social responsibility and identifying opportunities to leverage
- Crafting social responsibility, employee engagement and related solutions for companies, associations and charitable organizations.
- Assisting employers with their employee engagement programs to more effectively integrate their philanthropic, volunteerism and community outreach initiatives.
- Enabling charities to become more transparent, accountable, and results-oriented in order to thrive in an environment of rising expectations around performance and outcomes.
In short, when you engage with America’s Charities consulting services you get access to a team of highly skilled professionals with a unique and powerful blend of deep and broad cross-sector experience.