Snapshot Employee Research
What Employees Think about Workplace Giving, Volunteering, and CSR
American employees are changing — and so are their attitudes about workplace giving and volunteering.
“It’s clear from Snapshot Employee Research that employees demand choice and CSR professionals must move to more employee centric forms of engagement to drive social and business value. CSR and nonprofit professionals alike will benefit from Snapshot Employee Research’s actionable insights.” -- Gary R. Levante, Asst. Vice President, Community Engagement, Berkshire Bank
Today’s workers are more transient, diverse, and tech savvy than their predecessors. They are also working in an era of greater uncertainty, as entire industries are being transformed by technology and globalization. Against this backdrop, America’s Charities has conducted a new survey of U.S. workers that gauges attitudes toward giving and volunteering in the workplace.
Want help designing your own employee survey? We can help! Complete the form on this page and we'll get in touch with you about next steps.
Snapshot Employee Research Will Help You Understand:
- What types of giving methods and opportunities employees are interested in
- What inspires employees to actually participate and give
- How workplace giving and volunteer programs can help your company attract and retain talent, build a strong culture, and achieve greater social impact
- How your company can structure more successful employee giving and volunteering programs
- How your nonprofit organization can cultivate better relationships with workplace donors
"We're loving the #Snapshot2017 survey from @AmerCharities! Download for the latest #EmployeeGiving trends." --Tweet from VolunteerMatch, the largest volunteer engagement network on the web
Thank you to our generous sponsors, without whom this research would not be possible.
Thought Partner Sponsor
The Snapshot Employee Research Advisory Committee helps shape the survey and guides our research team. Our thanks to:
- Dave Armon, 3BL Media
- Gary Levante, Berkshire Bank
- Matthew Nelson, New York Life
- Laura Plato, Causecast
- Aman Singh, Futerra
- George Weiner, Whole Whale
- Adam Weinger, Double the Donation
- Heather Wright, PwC
The America's Charities team works with consultants who support the research in a variety of ways, from survey design to report development. Our sincere appreciation to:
- Steve Greenhalgh, Senior Advisor to America’s Charities
- Peter Panepento, Philanthropic Practice Leader of Turn Two Communications