Watch Videos from the Charities@Work Corporate Citizenship Summit
By Sarah Ford on April 6, 2014
Save the date and join us this spring, April 3-4, 2014 for the Charities@Work 13th Annual Best Practices Summit on Employee Engagement in Corporate Citizenship.
The Annual Charities@Work Summit is one of the country’s leading conferences on employee engagement and social responsibility. Attendees include Fortune 500 companies across all sectors of business, each with philanthropic and employee engagement programs of varying sophistication and a desire to collaborate on best practices for practical improvements.
Incorporating various formats, including key note presentations, panel discussions, workshops, and peer-to-peer breakout sessions, topics from this year’s summit will include:
- Building successful cross-sector collaboration initiatives
- Engaging employees in the non-traditional workforces
- How digital culture is transforming philanthropy
- The evolution from workplace giving to employee engagement
The 13th Annual Best Practices Summit on Employee Engagement in Corporate Citizenship promises to be the most interactive summit yet!
For sponsorship information, please contact LFilderman@charities.org.
Charities At Work Blog Series:
Each week, now until the summit, check back here for new blog posts about corporate citizenship, employee engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Subscribe to America's Charities CSR Newsletter to have it delivered to your mailbox.
- The Evolution of Corporate Sustainability
- CSR Impact: Scaling Outcomes, Not Outputs
- Employee Engagement: From Buzzwords To Business Goal
- The Anatomy of Green Teams: Igniting Change
- Microsoft's 6 Step Secret to Successful Giving Campaigns
- Progress Comes Through Collective Action
The proud sponsors of the 2014 Charities@Work Summit include: