Part Time and Seasonal Positions
By America's Charities on March 24, 2023
Department: Charitable Funds Management Solutions
We are a non-profit charitable organization looking for skilled individuals who can coordinate multiple client requirements related to fund processing and reporting. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to handle multiple urgent tasks and manage time wisely. Candidate should be able to help solve problems on their own and as part of a team.
- Research charity information
- Support account teams and charity/campaign clients with reports and mailing
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of pledge/donor data
- Provide customer service to donors and charities through customer ticketing system
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrable working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs and processes.
Candidate must pass a Skills Test (MS Excel functions and writing skills)**
Salary $13-16/hr; 15-30hrs/week
Job Type: Part-Time; flexible hours (M-F between 8:30 AM -5:30 PM)
Applicants please email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls or recruiter inquiries. America’s Charities is an equal opportunity employer.