America's Charities and Double the Donation Partner to Bring You Discounts on their Matching Gift Tools
By Alysia N. Smith on September 29, 2016
America's Charities and Double the Donation have partnered to provide America’s Charities’ nonprofit members with steep discounts on Double the Donation's matching gifts products. Some products are completely free to America's Charities nonprofit members.
Did you know?
- Although $2 to $3 billion is donated through matching gift programs every year, only about 1 in 10 eligible donors match their donations.
- Every year, about $4 to $7 billion of matched donations is left unclaimed. Since many companies may match up to $10,000 for every donation, the revenue adds up quickly.
Effective promotion of employee matching gifts has been shown to both help boost the donation response rate and significantly increase the overall average amount in money donated, even prior to receiving the matching corporate gift funds.
Double the Donation helps your donors quickly access their corporate matching gift programs and easily start the matching process.
Through America's Charities’ partnership with Double the Donation, our nonprofit members who are new clients of Double the Donation, will receive the Premium Plan for free, a value of $499/year.
The Premium Plan includes:
- A Hosted Matching Gift Page
- Access to Double the Donation’s fully customizable Embedded Plugin
- Access to Double the Donation’s marketing catalogue
- Instant Setup
- Unlimited Users
New clients will also receive a onetime discount of $499 off Double the Donation’s 360MatchPro product, designed for large nonprofits. Existing Double the Donation clients who are also America's Charities nonprofit members can receive a one-time discount of $999 off 360MatchPro.
Ready to take advantage of this offer? Click here for step-by-step instructions to get started.
Our partnership with Double the Donation is just the latest offering in our comprehensive benefits for our nonprofit members. Interested in learning more about our nonprofit membership program? Just click here.
Alysia N. Smith is America's Charities' marketing and communications intern. She is a senior at George Mason University in the School of Conflict Analysis and Resolution.