Event Attendance Refresher
By America's Charities on October 9, 2019
Campaign season is in full swing and our Client Engagement team is busy sending you hundreds of opportunities to interact with employee donors at charity fairs and speaking engagements all over the country. Please share the following guidance and resources with your representatives attending events to ensure you comply with event guidelines and maximize your success at charity fairs.
- CFC event guidelines are linked in the event invitations. Please read the guidelines thoroughly and forward the guidelines to the individual that will be attending the event.
- Some events require you to register through a link. Please be sure to carefully review the Rules of Engagement found on the Registration Page prior to attending events.
- Please note: some events say that you are RSVPing to show your interest in attending the event. If selected to attend, you will receive an email confirming that your charity can attend the event.
- For those charities using local chapters/affiliates to attend on your behalf, please note they will need to represent you at the event and not their local affiliation. An FAQ for chapters/affiliates can be found here.
- Here is our Events Toolkit that will provide an overview of everything you need to know about attending events successfully!
Lastly, if you or a staff member/volunteer has any suggestions for improving events, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We will advocate on your behalf to improve this process and make it work for you!