Member Rally 2015
This event is hosted by America's Charities to prepare our nonprofit members for the Fall Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) and private sector workplace giving campaign season, and takes place in Washington, D.C. each August.
Registration for Member Rally 2015 is Closed
If you RSVPd for this year's event, below are details and directions. We look forward to seeing you at this year's Member Rally!
When: Thursday, August 27, 2015, from 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Lunch will be provided)
What You Will Learn:
- Learn about the event process and how to get your organization involved
- Receive advice on planning for CFC and private sector events
- Hear about best practices for promotional items
- Understand the membership application process and how to access and use donor reports through America's Charities PledgeFirst portal
- Learn what's new with membership and the CFC
- Discover how you can engage potential workplace giving donors through America's Charities' resources and Fall promotions
- Get the opportunity to ask questions and get answers/advice from our team