High Tech. High Touch. High Impact.
Your employees, no matter their age, rank, or experience, want to work for a company where charitable giving and volunteering is supported. They want to improve the world around them, and now more than ever, they expect you, their employers, to offer opportunities to support the community via time, talent, and money.
Click below to learn more about how we can help you with:
- Employee Giving Technology and Services
- Matching Gifts, Volunteering, and Employee Engagement
- Client Support, Strategy Development, and Advisory Services
We understand the legwork that goes into implementing and sustaining an employee giving program. Our 40 years' experience in this field has resulted in more than a half-billion dollars raised for tens of thousands of charities in workplace giving programs of all shapes and sizes. Click here to access our free case studies detailing how our clients have cut costs, scaled resources, and increased their results.
America's Charities is proud to partner with high-impact organizations including:
One size does not fit all when it comes to social impact. Choose from a broad selection of employee workplace giving technology solutions, each paired with best-in-class services and proven practices, that best meet your needs.
Don't know where to start? Click here to give us a few pieces of information about you, your organization, and the challenge you're trying to solve, and we'll get back to you to schedule a time to chat.
Or, choose an option from our menu below. We make it easy for you to connect your employees with the community and empower them to give where, when, and how they want.
55 percent of employees would choose to work for a socially responsible company even if the salary was less, and it is primarily in and via the workplace that employees - especially Millennials - feel most able to make an impact.
You can attract and retain top talent by giving your employees an effortless way to support their favorite charities and help make a positive impact on your company’s social and environmental commitments through:
- One-time or recurring donations via payroll deduction, credit card, PayPal, check, commission, stock, or PTO.
- Volunteer time or talent – individually or as teams – and share volunteer experiences with peers, and log hours all in one place.
- Employee Workplace Giving Programs that take place once a year, during a finite period, or that run year-round with special cause campaigns and fundraisers promoted at different times to bring attention to specific causes and opportunities such as matching gift campaigns.
- Fundraisers, which allow employees to invite their friends and family outside the workplace to contribute.
- Disaster Relief and Cause Campaigns where employees can unite around the company’s core cause areas throughout the year, or support communities’ immediate and long-term needs when natural disasters or tragedies strike.
- Employee Assistance Funds management and administration to provide financial assistance to employees impacted by disaster or other financial hardship.
Recognize employees and the causes that matter to them, and demonstrate your company's commitment to the community, through:
- Matching gifts
- Paid time off to volunteer (VTO)
- Dollars for Doers (volunteer service grants)
- and other incentives
Get the most from the technology you choose and maximize your return on investment with:
- Best practices and resources from your dedicated team of employee giving experts and a library of platform and campaign how-to instructions; charity stories, graphics and videos; best practices and planning guides; sample employee communication; templates and samples; and other materials to make your program’s implementation seamless.
- Multi-channel donor support with 95% donor satisfaction (70% of donors receive help within 1 hour).
- Benchmarking and strategy development to give you a clear perspective of how you stack up to peers, and to arm you with specific tactics and overarching strategy tailored to your company’s unique culture and interests.