$50 makes it possible for Reproductive Freedom for All to send voter registration forms to 75 voters. $100 helps Reproductive Freedom for All provide transportation for one day of voter canvassing.
Reproductive Freedom For All Foundation
For over 50 years, Reproductive Freedom for All, previously known as NARAL Pro-Choice America, has led the fight for reproductive freedom, including the right to access abortion. We are powered by our 4 million members in every state and congressional district. We represent the 8 in 10 Americans who believe everybody should have the freedom to make the best decision for themselves about if, when, and how to start or grow a family—free from political interference.
Reproductive Freedom for All works at the national and state level, using our grassroots power, communication strategies, and policy prowess to push government to protect and advance reproductive freedom and abortion access. Reproductive Freedom for All has a network of supporters ready to take action at a moment’s notice. Reproductive Freedom for All works each day to organize and mobilize for access to abortion care, birth control, pregnancy and postpartum care, and paid family leave. Reproductive Freedom for All is working toward a future where everybody — no matter who they are, where they live, or what they believe — has the freedom to make their own decisions about whether to start or grow a family.
What we do:
- Fight against anti-choice attacks and hold bad actors accountable at the national and local levels, while working to protect and expand reproductive freedom and abortion access across the country.
- Educate people about the issues affecting our reproductive freedom, and the impact they have on the lives of women and families.
- Shift the cultural discourse around abortion access specifically, and reproductive freedom generally, to end the stigma and shame that some place on basic health services and that hinder women and pregnant people from accessing the care they need.
- Mobilize our members to expand access in their communities so that a person’s ability to access abortion care isn’t subject to their ZIP code, income level, or race.
- Create a vocal resistance against anti-choice attacks and hold opponents accountable at the national and state level, while advocating to protect and expand reproductive freedom and abortion access in our country.
- Educate and increase awareness of reproductive freedom issues, and how they affect women and families, through campaigns such as Reality of Roe.
- Organize, mobilize, and grow our base at the local and national level, leveraging our voices to make sure officials and the courts hear from the people they represent.
- Our Government Relations Department tracks policies that affect abortion access, including tracking several hundred bills each year and anti-choice restrictions on reproductive healthcare throughout the U.S.
- Pioneer innovative research that is uncovering new ways to reach all of the people we need in this fight; Reproductive Freedom for All is a leader in messaging and opposition research within the broader progressive movement.