Under the direction of our dedicated Board of Directors, America’s Charities' staff are committed to helping you help others.
From working with employers to achieve their giving, engagement, and social impact goals, to supporting nonprofits in their efforts to raise unrestricted, sustainable dollars through the workplace, and from providing thought leadership to the corporate social responsibility (CSR) and philanthropic sectors to conducting original research to aid growth across the social good landscape, the America's Charities team aims to help you make a meaningful difference. We're also committed to following our own advice and supporting the community through our own employee workplace giving program.
Did you know? America's Charities was named the "Best Nonprofit to Work For" in 2021 and 2022 by independent researcher Best Companies Group and The NonProfit Times!
Our national headquarters office is located in Chantilly, Virginia, near the Dulles Airport in the Washington, D.C. area, and we have regional offices located in Illinois, Pennsylvania, Texas (Austin, TX 78757), and Oregon.
Search below for a team member, listed alphabetically by first name, to learn more and find their contact details. Or, click here to tell us how we can help you help others; find our address and directions to our office; get answers to the questions we hear most often from employers, nonprofits, and donors; and more.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Senior Management Team:
- James E. Starr, President and CEO
- Barbara Funnell, Administrative Director
- David Stathis, Vice President, Information Technology
- Kimberly H. Young, Vice President, Business Development
- Lavelle Donnelly, Vice President, Charitable Funds Management Solutions
- Lindsay J.K. Nichols, Vice President, Marketing and Communications
- Robyn Neal, Vice President, Client Engagement Team
- Alysia N. Smith, Client Engagement Manager
- Andra Hoxie, Program Manager, Employee Assistance Funds
- Andrea Valmonte, Funds Processor
- Anne Cho, Funds Processor
- Ann Lee, Charitable Funds Management Solutions Manager
- Becky Marx, Campaign Manager, Philadelphia Employees’ Combined Campaign
- Bradyn Heck, Donor Services
- Brittney Claridades, Client Engagement Coordinator
- Christina Cortez, Charitable Funds Management Director
- Danny Martelino, Employee Assistance Fund Application Specialist
- Eleanor Farid, Charitable Funds Management Solutions Manager
- Harris L. Gubin, Business Development Director
- Jennifer Lesnick, Client Engagement Manager
- Kathryn Hopkins, Account Manager, Employee Assistance Funds
- Katie Kern, Program Director, Employee Assistance Funds & Scholarships
- Lindsay Kosa, Campaign Representative
- Lisa Payne, Donor Services/Data Processor
- Lissette Rodriguez, Coordinator
- Luzette Njweipi, Staff Accountant
- Maria C. Rivera Duenas, Staff Accountant
- Melonie Hayes, Donor Services, Data Processor
- Michelle Dabney, Special Projects Director
- Paula Ulloa, Administrative Assistant/Donor Services
- Rhonda L. Watson, Campaign Manager, Maryland Charity Campaign
- Roseanne Wark, Director, Client Engagement
- Rushil Rahman, Director of Information Systems
- Sarah Ford, Marketing Director
- Sook Suragiat, CPA, Controller, Finance
- Steven Hopkins, Donor Services
- Susan O'Brien, Campaign Manager, New Jersey Employees Charitable Campaign
- Tabatha Glass, Program Coordinator, Employee Assistance Funds
- Tamara Bibby, Client Engagement Manager
- Usha Neupane, Funds Processor