Under the direction of our dedicated Board of Directors, America’s Charities' staff are committed to helping you help others.
From working with employers to achieve their giving, engagement, and social impact goals, to supporting nonprofits in their efforts to raise unrestricted, sustainable dollars through the workplace, and from providing thought leadership to the corporate social responsibility (CSR) and philanthropic sectors to conducting original research to aid growth across the social good landscape, the America's Charities team aims to help you make a meaningful difference. We're also committed to following our own advice and supporting the community through our own employee workplace giving program.
Did you know? America's Charities was named the "Best Nonprofit to Work For" in 2021 and 2022 by independent researcher Best Companies Group and The NonProfit Times!
Our national headquarters office is located in Chantilly, Virginia, near the Dulles Airport in the Washington, D.C. area, and we have regional offices located in Illinois, Pennsylvania, Texas (Austin, TX 78757), and Oregon.
Search below for a team member, listed alphabetically by first name, to learn more and find their contact details. Or, click here to tell us how we can help you help others; find our address and directions to our office; get answers to the questions we hear most often from employers, nonprofits, and donors; and more.
We look forward to connecting with you!
Senior Management Team:
- James E. Starr, President and CEO
- David Stathis, Vice President, Information Technology
- Kimberly H. Young, Vice President, Business Development
- Lavelle Donnelly, Vice President, Charitable Funds Management Solutions
- Robyn Neal, Vice President, Client Engagement Team
- Sarah Ford, Vice President, Marketing and User Experience
- Adrian Diaz, Marketing Coordinator
- Alysia N. Huynh, Client Engagement Manager
- Amelia Chu, Charitable Funds Coordinator
- Andra D'Etta Hoxie, Program Coordinator, Employee Assistance Funds
- Andrea Valmonte, Funds Processor
- Ann Lee, Charitable Funds Management Solutions Manager
- Becky Marx, Campaign Manager, Philadelphia Employees’ Combined Campaign
- Bradyn Heck, Donor Services
- Brittney Claridades, Client Engagement Coordinator
- Cristal Cruz, Program Coordinator, Employee Assistance Funds
- Christina Cortez, Charitable Funds Management Director
- Cynthia Aleo, Program Coordinator, Employee Assistance Funds
- Eleanor Farid, Charitable Funds Management Solutions Manager
- Harris L. Gubin, Business Development Director
- John Sacco, Jr., Staff Accountant
- Jennifer Lesnick, Client Engagement Director
- Katie Kern, Program Director, Employee Assistance Funds & Scholarships
- Lindsay Kosa, Campaign Representative
- Lisa Payne, Donor Services/Data Processor
- Lissette Rodriguez, Coordinator
- Maria C. Rivera Duenas, Staff Accountant
- Melonie Hayes, Donor Services, Data Processor
- Michelle Dabney, Special Projects Director
- Rhonda L. Watson, Campaign Manager, Maryland Charity Campaign
- Roseanne Wark, Director, Client Engagement
- Rushil Rahman, Director of Information Systems
- Sook Suragiat, CPA, Controller, Finance
- Steven Hopkins, Donor Services
- Susan O'Brien, Campaign Manager, New Jersey Employees Charitable Campaign
- Tabatha Glass, Program Coordinator, Employee Assistance Funds
- Tamara Bibby, Client Engagement Manager
- Usha Neupane, Funds Processor