Position: Part-Time Data Processor
Department: Charitable Funds Management Solutions
Reports to: Director, Charitable Funds Management Solutions
Overall Responsibilities: The Data Processor supports the funds management department, primarily performing as a data processor of donor data and donations. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, able to handle multiple urgent tasks
- Assist Funds Management team on website/platform updates and reporting
- Provide reports using various reporting tools (Metabase, Crystal and MS Excel)
- Resolve inquiries and respond to report or research requests
- Maintain an orderly database
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Minimum of 2 years of college or 1 year related work experience in a relevant analytical field or programming
- Demonstrable working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with Java
- Experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs and processes.
Candidate must pass a Skills Test (MS Excel functions and writing skills)
Salary $16-18/hr; 15-20hrs/week
Job Type: part-time; flexible hours (M-F between 8:30 AM -5:30 PM)
To apply, please e-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
America’s Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our team today!