- For Employers
- For Charities
- Give Now
- News & Views
- Success Stories
- About US
Download SNAPSHOT: Trends & Strategies to Engage Employees in Greater Giving
America's Charities just released the latest research on trends and strategies around employee engagement and giving.
- Companies and organizations are committed: They continue to recognize the benefits of a strong employee giving program with branded initiatives that offer choice and increase engagement.
- New engagement strategies: Employers are creating new giving models to involve and engage employees, particularly younger employees.
- Technology and digital culture: Technology and digital culture are transforming the employee giving experience.
- Paradigm shift at hand: A paradigm shift is taking place—a new model is emerging that empowers employees to participate in the giving experience inside and outside the walls of the workplace.
- Campaigns at the Crossroads: Changing Direction - 2006
- Employee Workplace Campaigns: At the Crossroads - 2000
Connect with America's Charities and join our conversation around employee engagement and growing giving!
Please direct questions to Trends@charities.org.