Position: Staff Accountant, Part-Time
Reports to: Finance Controller
Responsible for processing accounts payable, accounts receivable, maintaining a fixed asset system in accordance with GAAP, and providing quality and timely services to both internal and external-facing customers.
- Billing and controlling process and ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Prepare and review invoices monthly and as needed.
- Send monthly invoices by set due dates.
- Effectively interact and communicate with team members throughout the billing process to ensure that billing information is received in a timely manner.
- Research billing discrepancies and quickly address any issues delaying the billing process.
- Assist in establishing processes and requirements for billing.
- Assist with preparing daily cash receipt batches for posting to customer accounts.
- Prepare monthly receivable account reconciliations.
- Respond to client communications and address client requests as necessary.
- Assist with special projects and perform additional tasks as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
To apply, please e-mail cover letter and resume to Sook Suragiat at email@example.com.
America’s Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our team today!