Position: Database Administrator
Department: Information Technology
Reports to: IT Director
Overall Responsibilities: The Database Administrator supports the funds management, business development, marketing, and membership departments. They will take ownership of all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, including developing new functionality, documentation, training, integrations, and efficiencies. They will also support other related technology platforms, projects, and tasks. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and able to manage multiple urgent tasks
- Maintain an orderly database and document schema
- Develop design specifications and implement new functionality
- Train and assist staff on database
- Develop integrations between systems, automations, and efficiencies
- Other technology related tasks
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required.
- Minimum 3 years work experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Dynamics CRM Certification(s) preferred
- Proficient with Excel, Access, SQL, SSRS, FetchXML
- Experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs and processes.
Job Type: Full-time (Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM)
- Professional development assistance
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
To apply, please e-mail resume to DatabaseAdministrator@charities.org.
America’s Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Join our team today!