Position: CE Coordinator
Department: Client Engagement
Reports to: Director(s), Client Engagement (Director, Membership and Director, Employer Clients)
America’s Charities inspires employees and organizations to support causes they care about. We do this to bring more resources to the nonprofits that are changing our world.
In its nearly 40 years as a leader in employee giving, America's Charities, itself a 501(c)(3) membership-based nonprofit, has raised more than $700 million for more than 20,000 nonprofits addressing causes including education, human rights, hunger, poverty, research, animal welfare, veteran assistance, disaster relief and health services.
Since 1980, America's Charities has been at the forefront of workplace giving's transformation – from paper pledges to digital platforms, from giving to engagement, from traditional fall campaigns to year-round opportunities inside and outside the walls of the workplace.
America’s Charities is currently seeking a full time Client Engagement Coordinator, to join the Client Engagement team. The CE Coordinator would provide assistance and support to Client Engagement Directors and Vice President, CE in the management of member client relationships and workplace giving and employee engagement programs for our nonprofit member and employer clients, both in the private and public sector.
Specific Job Responsibilities entail:
- Renewal processing and tracking of federation charitable registrations and renewals
- Provides assistance to the Client Engagement team on day-to-day activities for employer and nonprofit clients and other stakeholders, which includes responding to client communications, maintaining department calendar, scheduling of meetings, data entry into CRM and other matters to ensure the continued progress of client workflow
- Assistance with nonprofit membership application review, public sector campaign applications and membership promotion initiatives such as campaign events coordination, business processes and business development initiatives, data entry and client reporting
- Assistance with the development of client giving campaign sites
- Supports client accounts and acts as a liaison to the Client Engagement team when issues arise and/or assistance is needed
- Takes and maintains notes from client and team meeting and tracks and manages action items
- Perform other duties as assigned
America’s Charities offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. America’s Charities is an equal opportunity employer. Join our team today!
To apply, please e-mail cover letter and resume to CECoordinator@charities.org.