Position: Coordinator, Client Engagement
Department: Client Engagement
Reports to: Director, Client Engagement
America’s Charities inspires employees and organizations to support causes they care about. We do this to bring more resources to the nonprofits that are changing our world.
In its almost 40 years as a leader in employee giving, America's Charities, itself a 501(c)(3) membership-based nonprofit, has raised more than $650 million for more than 10,000 nonprofits addressing causes including education, human rights, hunger, poverty, research, animal welfare, veteran assistance, disaster relief and health services.
Since 1980, America's Charities has been at the forefront of workplace giving's transformation – from paper pledges to digital platforms, from giving to engagement, from traditional fall campaigns to year-round opportunities inside and outside the walls of the workplace.
America’s Charities is currently seeking a Client Engagement Coordinator, to join the Client Engagement team. The Coordinator would provide assistance and support to Client Engagement Managers; Director, Client Engagement; and Vice President, Client Engagement in the management of workplace giving and employee engagement programs for our employer clients, both in the private and public sector. This is a full-time position.
Specific Job Responsibilities entail:
- Provides administrative assistance to the Client Engagement team on day-to-day activities for clients, which includes responding to client communications, maintaining department calendar, scheduling of meetings, data entry and other matters to ensure the continued progress of client workflow
- Assistance with the development of client giving campaign sites
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup support as needed
- Supports client accounts and acts as a liaison to the Client Engagement Managers or Director when issues arise and/or assistance is needed
- Takes and maintains notes from client and team meeting and tracks and manages action items
- Perform other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required plus 1-3 years of experience in customer service or client service role
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, including ability to communicate effectively and interact with clients and personnel at all levels
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills and ability to coordinate and prioritize
- Team player with the ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization
- Ability to be creative and innovative in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office applications and CRM - Customer relationship management – systems)
- Adept at learning new technologies
America’s Charities offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. America’s Charities is an equal opportunity employer. Join our team today!
To apply, please e-mail cover letter and resume to ClientCoordinator@charities.org.