Independent Charities wishing to be included in the City of Philadelphia 2019 Employees' Combined Campaign may pay their application fee via credit card on this page. Since 1983 the Campaign has raised more than $38 million for charities.
City of Philadelphia Application
Thank you for your partnership and participation in the City of Philadelphia Employees’ Combined Campaign, the City of Philadelphia’s workplace giving program.
To participate in the program, your organization must now apply as an Independent Organization and submit materials and an application review fee of $100 to America’s Charities, the Campaign Management Organization (CMO), in order to establish your compliance with Campaign eligibility criteria.
To pay the $100 application fee by credit card, follow these eight simple steps:
- Click “Give Now”
- Select $100 and click “Give Now”
- Click the drop-down to the right of “Options,” then:
- In the “In honor of” section, enter your charity name and contact person
- In the “Send receipt to” section, enter the email address(es) of the person who should receive a receipt; separate multiple email addresses by commas
- Click “Update Cart”
- Click “Checkout as Guest”
- Enter your work email address, billing information, and credit card details
- Click the box next to “I’m not a robot” in the CAPTCHA section
- Click “Complete donation” once you have entered accurate information (Please note: For the purposes of this application, this is not a tax-deductible donation, but rather a fee.)
While you are applying to the City of Philadelphia Employees’ Combined Campaign as an Independent Organization, Campaign policy requires we list charities under a participating federation. If you choose to submit application materials to participate, and if approved, we will list your organization an “Independent Charity vetted by America’s Charities.” America’s Charities will be your main point of contact for any questions that you have about the Campaign and will provide your organization with your pledge results.
Please submit all required materials to the CMO no later than August 10, 2018, to the below address:
Office of Human Resources
Combined Campaign-R. Hendrix
1401 JFK Blvd, Suite 1530
Philadelphia, PA 19102
If paying via credit card, please include a copy of your payment receipt with the application materials. Only complete application submissions are reviewed for acceptance to the Campaign.
If you have any questions about your participation, the eligibility process, or would like your prior year pledge results, please contact Regina Hendrix, primary CMO representative, at email@example.com.